The resources below are a good starting point to find out further information on domestic violence and abuse. Everyone deserves to live a life free from fear of domestic violence and abuse. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, talk to our team. We’re here to help in any way we can.
- Women’s Aid - A national charity dedicated to helping end violence against women and children.
- Safe Lives - A national charity dedicated to ending domestic violence for good.
- Refuge - A national charity which helps to find safe homes for women in crisis.
- Mind - A national charity dedicated to improving mental health.
- End the Fear - A charity dedicated to help end domestic violence and abuse in Greater Manchester.
- Benefits and Housing Support - Advice on how to get access to housing benefit and support.
- Barnardos- A charity dedicated to improving children’s lives.
- Manchester City Council -With huge thanks to Manchester City Council to funding our Refuge, Safe Hands and playgroup work.
- Manchester Health and Care Commissioning Group - With huge thanks for funding our IRIS programme.
- North Manchester General Hospital
- University Hospital of South Manchester
Resources on domestic violence and abuse
- The Survivor’s Handbook - A comprehensive guide on how to deal with sexual violence and abuse.