Help The Pankhurst Trust
Fundraise for The Pankhurst Trust - use your skills, talents, expertise and networks to raise money to support women in need, preserve our historic building and help us to inspire and empower future generations.
Ready to help a network of women who need your support? Here are some ideas to get you started...
- Bake or craft sales
- Sponsored sports events (sponsored run, charity football game etc.
- Bag pack at a local Supermarket
- Sponsored adrenaline events - bungee jump, sky dive, abseil etc.
- Host a charity lunch or dinner
- Collect donations at your performance event or exhibition
- Tea and coffee mornings in your office
- Charity dog walk
- Dress down day at work
- Set up a Payroll giving scheme through your workplace
- Get involved in national campaigns on social media such as #GivingTuesday
- Sponsored silence
- Sponsored head shave
- Organised treasure hunt
Get help with your fundraising
If you are fundraising for us, please let us know so that we can thank you. You can use our Just Giving Page to collect donations, or send the money via cheque or bank transfer following your event. If you'd like some support with your fundraising efforts, get in touch with our Fundraising and Development Manager, Bex Shindler on 0161 273 5673 or email@example.com.